Test Footer 2

Flag Counter

Test Footer

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A new day has come

A new day has come
Days are passing like a wind which never stops middle of same thing, always blowing in different angles of the world. So I was waiting so long a miracle to come. But strong impression is beside everyone not to shed tear. In darkness and good times. There comes an epoch every impossibilities turn to possibilities, thoughts is still a waiting for out come result in all. My wishes meet to pessimism which builds new confident to feel my all affection by touching to in angle with my motion less speed in education field with love and knowledge. What object human is? For the purpose of earning wealth loses its healthy same after spends its much wealth to recovery of that lost health. His present remains aloof but future shined in is path, I do believe upon my luck one day the destination come for prosperity of my self to finish tears with statistician. Rain comes down, wash away my tear Shutter the wall of my heart clear my Soul and believe is outer core no gap Remains here any more. Written by……. WASEEM SALEEM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts